About Shampoochie Pet Salon - Holistic Pet Centre

My photo
Singapore
We strongly believe that our pets should be treated with the same respect for natural living that we give ourselves. A holistic approach to health care for dogs and cats is important for them to live life to its fullest, and for us to get the most out of their company. Call us at 91003489

Sunday, August 31, 2008

PetAlive

Lol ... I forget something ...



This is the herbal tonic tat I am giving my pets and introduce to my clients who trust in me. Still I must thank to Nelson Chua and Jenny who allows me to sell and use my knowledge to help the pets or the owner in need.

Now I am helping a customer and one of her daschund who has salivary gland cancer. I did not go to my customer place to take pictures this time round cuz its rather far for me as I do not drive. Will update more about this poor fellow next week when I catch up with his owner to see how he is doing.

By the way, I am not a veterinarian. Just something that I have learn all these years and now finally applying to our pets with great results. PetAlive products is not a medication. Therefore, does not need vet's prescription. But as always, if you have any quiries, you can always ask the vet you trust for opinion or if not I am sure I be able to help you. Thanks for trusting in me and PetAlive.

These are just some of the wonderful product that I introduce to my customer. There are still a lot of others that can greatly benefit your pets whether they are right now in good health or in bad health.

If you guys have any questions on how this product can help your pet, do give me a call or make a trip down to my salon. Will try my best to help you in whatever way I can for your pet's optimum health.

No comments: