About Shampoochie Pet Salon - Holistic Pet Centre

My photo
Singapore
We strongly believe that our pets should be treated with the same respect for natural living that we give ourselves. A holistic approach to health care for dogs and cats is important for them to live life to its fullest, and for us to get the most out of their company. Call us at 91003489

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Using Pet Alive Herbal Tonic to save pets

Thanks to Nelson Chua who let me have the privilege to market this product - PetAlive.

I know there are many people who might not believe my testimony or might not even believe in herbal products for pets. But I do believe and I do want to spread it out to all pet owners to consider giving your pets some quality products to enhance your pets health and live longer. I am sure you do not want to keep bringing your pet to the vet and spend a lot of money. SO why not listen to what I have to say about this product. Prevention is better than cure! I am sure many of you know this.

I had the pleasure of looking after a golden who has a past records of Tick Fever. He has the relapse a month ago. Has done the blood transfusion but somehow the virus just strike him back again. This time round he was super weak. Maybe almost dying.



I introduce the owner PetAlive Immunity and Liver Support and PetAlive Energy Tonic together with some others things that I recommend to the owner to give to this golden. Of course, I told the owner that he can continue to give the vet's medications to this poor golden as PetAlive Tonic does not clash with the conventional medicine.

I was there in the morning, and evening time, the owner called me up and said his golden is finally eating and looks like very hungry. Told the owner to give his golden eat as much as he wants but slowly. His owner was shocked!

2nd Day i was there and was shock to see this poor golden greet me with his tail and trying to force himself to sit up. Daniel and I was so delighted and almost shed tears of joy.


Looks how happily this golden is trying to take food from Daniel. Lol ..



This is how the golden is now .. running and walking everywhere ..


and eating on its own ...

No comments: