About Shampoochie Pet Salon - Holistic Pet Centre

My photo
Singapore
We strongly believe that our pets should be treated with the same respect for natural living that we give ourselves. A holistic approach to health care for dogs and cats is important for them to live life to its fullest, and for us to get the most out of their company. Call us at 91003489

Monday, September 8, 2008

Shampoochie Grooming Photos

Well, here are some of the photos that we took. Though there are a lot of cats and dogs due to timing that we didn't take the photos, do send us an email so that I can upload and show to the world.


Don't worry. The next time when your pets come, I will make the extra effort to take your pet's photo.

There are a lot more photos that I took when I worked for Pet Lover's Centre or other Pet Shops. I won't be putting those pictures up. Cuz it does not reflect anything good. We will continue to take pictures of pets being groomed by us and let everyone see your pets being groomed beautifully.

No comments: